MY COMMITMENT TO SELLING YOUR HOME
My comprehensive listing campaign attracts highly qualified local, national, and international buyers to my featured listings. Highlights of my marketing tactics include:
Prior to Marketing Your Home:
- Complete the listing agreement and explain the nearly 60 decisions required of the seller.
- Assist you in strategically preparing your home for showing, whether it be a thorough cleaning, minor paint touch-ups, or overseeing contractor repairs.
- Provide you with a list of reputable pest inspection companies, and schedule the inspection. And if necessary, arrange for the pest work to be completed.
- Use of high-resolution professional photography to present your home to potential buyers.
- Compile a complete disclosure package of your property for potential buyers and agents to review prior to submitting an offer.
The Marketing Period:
- Preparing For The Market. Taking the first step in any plan: research. Get to know the market so you can sell your property for the best price. We then help implement a plan of how to best show your property, including by appointment if necessary.
- Staging Your Property. Highlight the best features of your home with world-class staging and photography services.
- Networking Your Property. Prominently display your home across multiple networks including Multiple Listing Services, top websites, and traditional networks.
- Outreaching To Buyers. Create an eye-catching property website that includes 3D walk-through, a detailed floorplan and other details to make your home the most desirable. We know what interests the market and we cater every showing to complement the strengths of your home with a comprehensive and thorough showing schedule.
- Listing Syndications. Bolster your sales ability in our comprehensive Multiple Listing Service (SFARMLS): San Francisco Association of Realtor's Super Regional MLS system that auto populates to all Bay Area Multiple Listing Services. Additionally, we syndicate your property across numerous listing websites, carefully curating a path to optimize the features of your home that will distribute your home around the globe and to over 100 high-quality national and international sites (e.g., LuxuryRealEstate.com, Corcoranicon.com, Corcoran.com, Zillow, Redfin, Realtor.com, Trulia, Realtor.com, Fang.com, Propgoluxury.com, Jamesedition.com, etc).
- Luxury Outreach. When you partner with Richard Sarro, you also gain access to an exclusive method of marketing your luxury property. Richard is partnered with Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate (LRE), a 35-year-old multinational network of highly respected agents that purely advertise the most exclusive properties in the world to get you only the most discerning of potential buyers. Your home is advertised on their award-winning website, LuxuryRealEstate.com, the No.1 portal for luxury properties online, in 200 countries worldwide.
- Effective Disclosure Strategy. Upfront disclosures, on-time reports, and comprehensive inspections define the integrity we bring to every property.
Listing Syndication partners
The Monitoring Period:
- I will update you at least twice weekly on the progress of your listing and discuss additional strategies as needed.
- Follow up with agents and potential buyers who have come to your house tour or who have contacted me via email, internet, print ads, or telephone.
- Make due diligence to get your property the exposure it deserves.
The Accepted Offer:
- Negotiate the best terms and highest price for you.
- Make sure the buyer(s) are properly qualified.
- Open escrow with a title company, which will facilitate the purchase and closing of your property.
- Provide you with important dates to remember.
- Maintain communication with everyone involved, i.e., the escrow officer, buyer’s agent, loan brokers, and you to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Be present during all inspections and appraisals.
- Discuss with you all inspection findings and review any work that needs to be completed. If work cannot be completed prior to the close of escrow, ensure repair funds have been allocated pursuant to Contract to Purchase terms.
- Monitor the flow of documents and contingency time frames to facilitate a timely closing.
- Accompany you to the Title Company for the escrow signing.
- Upon recording, make sure you have received the proceeds from the sale.
- Provide you with a hard copy or CD of your entire real estate transaction for reference.
For a full listing presentation, please email or call me.